- Bloggers decide what they want to charge advertisers
- Bloggers can choose what categories of advertisers that they wish to be shown on their blog
- Bloggers have the ability to approve (or deny) advertisers. You get 48 hours to do this.
- The Revenue split is 60/40 (with you the blogger taking 60%)
- Ad Formats are 125 x 125 ad units, text ads and ‘PhoText’ ad units which come in four sizes (25, 50, 100, and 200 pixels in width) - they combine both image and text. (When the network is fully launched they will also offer 728×90, 300×250 and 160×600 banner ads.)
- If Technorati can’t serve an ad and there’s an empty ad unit Technorati will serve CPC ads to the ad position.
- Technorati are offering what they call ‘ad rotation’ where you can serve ads from a variety of advertisers in the one ad box.
- Payment to publishers is via PayPal, Check or Wire Transfer.
- Publishers can sign up here.
- You can see full terms and conditions of the network here.
- Check out the Publisher FAQs here.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Technorati Engage Ad Network for Bloggers
Technorati has launched it’s own ad network. The ad network is called Technorati Engage. It’s currently in a beta stage however sign ups are not being restricted and publishers and advertisers can sign up.